In order to enjoy your Hakuba Vacation, we ask for your cooperation to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus by following these guidelines.
- Please check your temperature before departing from home. If you are running a fever or have cold symptoms, please postpone your trip.
- Please wear a mask when in our vehicles or when you are in public.
- On check in, our staff will take all guests temperatures. If anyone in the group has a temperature above 37.5c, you may be declined accommodation
- We will be asking all guests to provide ID and a current address. (This is part of the Go To campaign discount policy)
- We ask all guests to cooperate with washing hands, gargling, wearing masks, disinfecting, and checking temperatures during their stay.
- Please maintain social distance in all shared areas of the facilities.
- When traveling please read the “New Travel Etiquette” precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
Social Distance Precautions
- BBQ use is by reservation only. Our rooftop space will be limited to 2 groups only. Each group will have a maximum of 3 hours. When 2 groups have booked at the same time, there will be a minimum of 10m between BBQ to maintain a safe environment
- All guests being transported in our vehicle must wear masks and disinfect hands before entering. The vehicle is ventilated and we ask the guest sit away.
- If during the trip a guest starts to run a fever or has cold like symptoms, we have an established procedure for contacting public health centers for guidance, even on weekends.
- Staff are checked for temperature when they report to work. Any staff member with temperature over 37.5c is not permitted to work.
- Staff wear masks when interacting with the public and frequently wash their hands.
- Hand disinfectant is provided in the entrance to all units, and also at the check in counter. Vehicles are also equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Rooms are sanitized after each group of guests check out.